Watermarks : resonant absences in painting and memory / by Brenda Draney.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Emily Carr University of Art + Design.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Emily Carr University of Art + Design||ARCHIVES GN406 .W38 2009 (Text)||30225756||Special Collections - Library Use Only||Not holdable||Available||-|
|Emily Carr University of Art + Design||GN406 .W38 2009 (Text)||30227054||Book||Volume hold||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iv, 33 p. : ill ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: [Vancouver] : Emily Carr University, 2009.
"A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Masters of Applied Art in Visual Arts, Emily Carr University of Art + Design ... 2009"--T.p.
Includes 1 CD-ROM of documentation.
Thesis (M.A.) - Emily Carr University of Art and Design, 2009
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 29-30).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design Masters Thesis
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design Masters Theses.
There are currently no reviews available for this title.